The tabbed pages (above) have the main content

Thursday, July 17, 2014

oops

Last night I went out to the long hallway lined with glass to watch the sunset. It turned out to have few clouds and so not be very enticing, but I was trying to sit and see it anyway, having nothing better to do. The couch-like thing is joined at a 90 degree angle to a set of chairs, by a piece of table with magazines on it, and more chairs connected in a line by another piece of table. In other words, I could not move a chair to face the sunset. So I did what I did yesterday, plop down on the end-table part of the assemblage, sitting on the magazines.

That lasted about 10 seconds, until I suddenly fell to the floor, bashing the side of my arm. What a surprise! It worked yesterday. So I realized that having a very high level of anti-coagulant in my blood, I was due for a massive and possibly dangerous bruise on my arm. I am an Energy Healer, and have been for over a decade. I immediately began giving my arm a clearing, then some healing, more clearing, then got up and sat down and did it some more. It always works. I have never seen it fail. The major hurdle is just knowing that it WILL work and not doubting. I can do that easily for others, including animals, but it is harder for myself. Guilt, I suppose.

Leaving the scene of the crime, I went back to my room without telling anyone. This morning, I can feel that I banged my arm, but there is no visible mark, and only a tiny perceptible knot inside. It DOES work. First Aid should include clearing your Energy body. I have been giving lots of healing to that arm anyway, because it has bruises from blood draws, and a massive one from the day of surgery - I was not available to give myself a clearing that day. (That one is set, because the time to correct it is long past. You must move quickly before the energy body communicates injury to the physical body.) After giving healing to my arms, most days, I use them to give healing to my whole body. It helps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please - can you explain how to do that??? I am unbalanced right now…and I feel it everywhere!